Originally posted by Saffy'sAngel Gal*:
I really really really want an Asian AGOT, but i am having trouble figuring out what Asian country she should be from! Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh...& does anybody know off a good wig that would suit an asian g irl? I kinda want it to be a bob, or at least not past her shoulders! [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Have fun with her.. you could pretend she is from China.. pick a providence.. Nan Ning or somewhere like that.. pretend you adopted her!! You could even print up some adoption papers!!! My sister has two little girls that she adopted thru Holt International Adoption agency. That is what I will do when I get an Asian AGT. : )

OH! Look at the monique wigs.. I had one at one time that was jet back with bangs and was a bob.. just to the shoulders.. was cute as pie.. if I find the link, I will PM it to you.. : )
Angie

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 25, 2005 11:12 AM: Message edited by: GillyGals ]</font>